Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OUCH

*******warning explicit detail of my injury*******
So today the kids had a DR's appt. So as we were sitting in the Dr's office and the Dr had just gave Nathan back to me and he was sitting on my lap. The Dr then tried to get Samantha to come to him and she of course was playing shy so she snuggled up real close to me, head against my chest. I am hugging her telling her it is Okay, when she BITES me. And she bit me hard, right on the nipple. I screamed. It hurt so bad. I was concerened it was going to bleed. The Dr couldn't help but laugh and then went to get her a lolli pop so she could bite on something else, but I think that she thinks she just got a treat for bitting. So this is Samantha's first ever bitting incident and why in the boob? I quit nursing her when she was 10 months old, so it was not like she is used to being there. I sure hope this does not continue.

1 comment:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

okay, that just is not good!

I used to bite when I was little (one bit a kid in the forehead so hard that he had my full dental impression left behine)...then my momma bit me back...I didn't bite again.