Saturday, June 9, 2007

A near perfect day!

Yesterday was a great day! It was my Birthday - the big 28! Closer to 30 then to 25. We had a awesome day! Fred took the day off work so first we slept in, Samantha slept in also, so we didn't wake up till my mom phoned at 8:45. We then got ready and went for Breakfast.

Breakfast is by far my favourite meal to eat out for but it is the one we do the least. After a great breakfast at ABC country restaurant we then went to Bowness to go to Bow cycle to find some new Biking sandals, because my old biking shoes are now a little snug, and the ones Fred and the kids bought me for Mothers day were too small also. We found a pair that are super comfy and in my size. We then went to the bay in search of a new watch for my birthday. We found and bought a really nice Roots watch. My last two were fossil - 1 I gave to my sister and the other has been broke since Samantha was 1 month old. So it was time for a new one. So I am hoping the quality is good and that I can keep this one for a long time.

Then we came home to let the kids nap and Fred and I got to squeeze in a round of golf (on the wii) and a couple games of tennis.

Then for supper, we ordered in Chinese food from Bills and ate birthday cake - a snickerdoodle cake from the marble slab - Can life get any better then that?

After supper we loaded up the kids and went for a bike ride! Nathan's 1st one ever and our fist one where all four of us went. Sooo Fun and the kids are sooo cute in there helmets in the bike trailer - sad I didn't take a picture.

After that the kids went to bed and Fred and I played some more wii - pool and air hockey. Fun

What a spoiled lady I am ! I can't think of a better way to spend my day. I love my family! Also I received more birthday wishes this year then ever before in my whole life. The power of facebook! Seriously I got a birthday greeting from somebody I haven't seen since the sixth grade. Recieved lots of phone calls and the cutest phone message from my nephew. Also got a very nice card and a wicked lighthouse to add to our nautical display from my good friend Stacey and our children's pastor and friend stopped by with a card filled with very kind words! I am surrounded by kind loving people who I adore! I am blessed!

2 comments:

JeanMac said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Definitely deserving!!! Glad you had a great day!

Thanks for including me for Chinese food and Snickerdoodle cake...not to mention family time!

Love y'all!