Thursday, April 17, 2008

Super Mom

We have a friend who is Super Mom. She has two young kids one is 3 and one is 8 months, and she is go go go go. I like to fancy myself quite an active mom trying to have daily outings - if not daily then every other day. The outings may not be big - perhaps a run to costco or a walk to a friends but I try to make sure we get out of the house. When I talk to this friend I feel inferior. She is constantly on the go. She goes to the gym everyday and takes her kids to the babysitting. I am drawing a blank on what else she does but honest it sounds as though she is never home. And when she is home her older child does tons of crafts. She is always in the know of community things like toddler craft time at Michaels and the cookie decorating at Christmas at Shouthland.
Today we went to the zoo and in my mind that was a big outing. We even went through the Canadian north section to see the otters which is a fair amount of walking. We had to go home to sleep...all 3 of us. Not my friend, after the zoo she ran into Costco quick before hitting the gym. WOW! I wish I had more get up and go....but I really don't

No comments: