Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Maybe I meant to be a couch potatoe

So for the last week I have really been trying to get active. I have been rollerblading almost everyday but have been having some issues. My left foot hurts really bad in the arch area. So I thought maybe I should get some insoles. This worked for about three blocks and then my foot cramped up like crazy. I tried to tough it our but it hurts so bad. So I tried again the next day and It instantly cramped up in like 1 min. So I took the insoles out and have tried again. But my arch hurts like mad..... I think it may be time to get new Rollerblades - these ones are nearly 10 years old but sadly they have hardly been used.

Then tonight I decided to go for a bike ride, thinking that I can't use my Rollerblades as a excuse for not being active. So I went out - even by myself as there was nobody to stay with the kids so Fred could come. So I was enjoying my bike ride - I even biked longer then I thought I would. Then on my way home when my legs were feeling a little wobbly I tried to shift to a easier gear only to discover my bike is Broken! It will not shift gears at all. So I have come to the conclusion that maybe I am not meant to get fit. I will not give up though- I am hoping Fred can fix my bike without too much hassle. And I am going Rollerblade shopping with some of our tax return.

No comments: