Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Apologies

I am not a "hoverer"- I brave the germs and sit directly on the seat. I am not coordinated enough to hover either that or my knees are not strong enough to support my body weight. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people who do hover hit the seat. Sometimes I am in such a hurray to go that I don't take the time to do a wipe down of the seat and sure enough the seat is wet. GROSS. I will admit to cursing out the "hoverer" that occupied the stall before me (in my head of course - I promise I am not the crazy lady swearing in the stall next to you) In the last couple of days I have made a shocking discovery. For the last couple of days my pet peeve has been hitting home or rather at home. Imagine my surprise to sit on a wet seat at home. Then it came to me - perhaps it is not people that hover after all - perhaps it is small children. So I apologize to all I have falsely accused in my head, I know now that I may have been wrong. Sometimes I know was right - like at my former place of work where there are no children ever....

1 comment: