Monday, December 3, 2007

Takeover Makeover Part 2




Well the Makeover is complete and now the real work begins! It was easy to look good when somebody else did the shopping and hair and makeup. I have really only went out once since the makeover and I can't believe how much longer it takes to get ready! As I joked with Fred He likes the Eye Candy but not the process!

The makeover was a incredible experience and all the people I encountered were awesome. I love my new clothes and hairdo and even the makeup! Everybody was great about showing me how to do it so heopefully I will retain some knowledge! I really like looking good! The only down side to this makeover is the amount of money I will want to spend on clothes! Oh and the fact the most of the clothes that were bought are dryclean only!

So in the end I recieved
A pair of Black Dress pants
A pair of Jeans
Short sleeve black shirt
Long sleeve black shirt
Knit black sweater
Long Black sweater
A red Coat
Geox boots
a necklace
a belt
a hat

and then as a gift the stylist also gave me
a purse and two necklaces.

Troy the Hair guy also gifted me with about $100 in hair product!

I had mentioned on a break that we couldn't get into family photos because of the Christmas rush so at the end of the show Tara McCool asked if there was any photo place that could get us in- and the very nice folks at called the studio and shuffled there schedules to get us in! Not only did they get us in they gave us about $150 of free photos! And they did a awesome job and were so great with the kids!

What a AWESOME time! I am so Lucky!

1 comment:

Anthony and Kim said...

You look just awesome Tash and I am glad that you love it too! Did you manage to get your straightner?