Monday, September 3, 2007

Fred likes me Gross

So further to my last post we then went shopping to find Fred a new pair of Work shoes. We went and found a shoe similar in style - a skater shoe that is wide so that they will be easy to pull on and off. We found just the ticket at Zeller's on sale. They are brown Airwalks. The color is great cause they won't look so nasty. $29.99. Fred is quite happy with them and has been wearing them all weekend so they can get worn in so they will soon be able to slip in and out. So today I said to Fred "Aren't you glad I spit in your shoes?" And he said "yes! They were pretty bad and I really needed new ones" So in the End I am Happy the old are gone and Fred is very happy to have new ones! If all it takes is me spitting in things that need to go to make Fred part with them, I am up for it. He has a horrible pair of PJ bottoms that I would love to see go...but I think he would just put those in the washer for only spit...I may need to get creative!

1 comment:

Anthony and Kim said...

hey we need an update here!! :)