Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Why?

Some random questions that have crossed my mind lately...........

Why do you weigh less in the morning then at night?

Why does it always rain after I wash my Van?

Why do we call some meat we eat by the animal name and not others.....for example we call fish fish and chicken chicken but why do we call Cow beef? And Pig pork?

Why doesn't my son sleep through the night?

Why do I find it so funny when my two year old says a word wrong and it sounds like a swear?

Why do light bulbs in the same fixture burn out at different times?

Why are Karate uniforms white?

Where does dust come from? And why does it like my house so much?

Why am I the only one who knows how to drive on deer foot?

Why do trees with purple leaves not change colors?

Why won't my son take a bottle or sippy cup?

Why do I like Coca Cola so much?

Why do I like Popcorn so much?

Why can't vegetables taste more like Coke and popcorn?

Why is a dogs nose wet?

How can two siblings from the same parents look so different that you can't tell they're related?

No comments: