Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's true..I am GROSS also

So Fred has this completely tattered pair of old shoes. They are probably 6 years old and they are so beaten up and truly need to be hucked. I have been telling Fred for years now that they need to go. About 4 years ago one of our dogs completely chewed the heel off. So these are like skater style shoes but they have no heels so they are like slip ins. Fred keeps them around because he claims they are great work shoes because he doesn't care if they get wrecked they are already so bad. As work shoes I have seen his shoe come off a couple of times- once his shoe came off and he fell flat on his bottom. So I have been threatening to do things like rub a dirty diaper on them. So today after I tripped on them AGAIN I decided that was it. I picked them up and I was taking them to the garbage we have in the yard. I thought to myself He is going to try and stop me, what could I do to make him not want to where them ever again. So I walked into the kitchen where Fred was and I got his attention so he could watch me. I then Spit in each shoe. Truthfully I have no idea what prompted me to do this - It was all I could think of at that moment. Kind of sick I know and really not lady like. But in the End it worked I guess. Fred certainly was grossed out and then the shoes went to the garbage.

2 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Ha! That's awesome! He's lucky you only spit in them!!!Most guys that wouldn't be enough to gross them out that badly!

Anonymous said...

Well done Tash! I've seen those shoes....icky! Now what is he going to pad around the house in while he does all his stuff outside? Has he started maiming a new pair of shoes already?
Love you guys!
Jill