Saturday, August 4, 2007

Samantha

Scrolling through my Posts I realize there has been a lot of Nathan lately. I in no way meant to leave Samantha out. This week I have got to spend some awesome time with Sammie. On Tuesday we went to Callaway park with my Sister and her boys as well as my friend Crystal and her son Justin. Samantha and the boys had a great time. It is so fun to watch Samantha discover new things. This was her first time on a ride. She doesn't get really excited right away but rather she just takes it in. She checks out what is going on around her and gages others reactions. Then she realizes she likes it and has a great old time.



One night Just Sammie and I went to Costco. Normally we all go together so this was a new. I realized how much Samantha can talk. She can carry on a whole conversation. She sometimes has some miss pronunciations that are pretty cute. She says "Take it off" and I kid you not it sounds like "kick your ass" We even have a video of this but I have no idea how to post it. After going through the till Samantha and I shared a ice cream. She is such a cutie!

3 comments:

JeanMac said...

Too cute - I remember (from yrs ago!), one son loved the rhyming words on Sesame St. He innocently had one he made up - it was not "socially acceptable" but he didn't know what the words meant - they just rhymed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

She is pretty precious!!! Love that little lady. Glad you're getting some good time spent with your little angel!