Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's like riding a bike

For the first time in a very long time I was able to go for a bike ride. The last two nights I went out by myself for a little jaunt. I haven't rode my bike in forever and a half. Between being pregnant or having just had a baby or it being winter I have not ridden in like 3 years. And lets be honest I didn't ride it much before that - too lazy. So Today I have a sore bottom - I think I need a gel seat. Now if only Fred and I could get out together minus the little ones....Actually we do have a bike trailer that they can both fit in. By the end of summer Nathan should be big enough to wear a helmet so he can come.

3 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

Anthony and I went bike riding the other day it was fun, but kinda hard to do when you got a big belly my legs kinda were out to the side im sure I looked funny!

Richard and Kristy said...

Hey..saw your blog from Kim's...I just had a baby boy 3 weeks ago and I'm itching like crazy to go for a bike ride...I can say I totally know the feeling! Kristy

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.