Wednesday, April 4, 2007

5 months


Our sweet little Baby Boy is growing so fast. Nathan was 5 months yesterday, and he is growing and developing so quickly. He has been rolling over for about two weeks now. He has two teeth and we have a sneaking suspicion he is working on some more. He is truthfully one of the most happy babies I have ever seen, I know I am a little partial but I still think it is true. He absolutely adores his sister and loves to watch her play. He loves it when she lays on top of him- he just giggles. He doesn't like sleep as much as his sister did, but we still can't complain. Only one more month till he can start eating solids - well mush, a part of me is kind of sad for that. There is something so special about his utmost dependence on his mom. We thank God everyday for blessing us with two amazing children and we pray for guidance as we try to raise them in a way that is glorifying to him.

No comments: