Friday, August 1, 2008

Work

So I have now completed my second shift at Okotoks Pool. I forgot how much I love working at a pool. I really like to interact with the people. The staff here is really young and I am for sure among the oldest if not the oldest. Yikes. Seems like a great pool and that it under good Management. I also forgot how much cleaning is involved in working at a pool.....that I don't love so much but it could be worse. They have a super cool floor machine. It is like a mini Zamboni and that is how we clean the change rooms. Awesome! So far it looks like I will be working Thur-Sat. Which is okay. Next Sat I work a 10 hour shift- that will be a long day! I am excited to start receiving a regular paycheck!

1 comment:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

I wouldn't mind getting a 10 hour shift...or a zambonie machine to clean the floors...i just get a hose!