Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TICK me Off

So today I go to My mailbox and I was greeted with a bill for $37 for a missed DR appointment for Nate. So here is the tick off point. I had a the appointment booked for last Wednesday at 1:10. Yes I was not there, I fully admit that. I was on the phone with a friend who was asking if I could watch there kid, Sure I can and I just have to check my calender to make sure I am clear. Upon checking my Calender at about 2:30 I discover the missed apt. I immediately call the Dr and apologize and rebook. Then today I get a bill. The aggravating part is that whenever we go to the DR we end up waiting at minimum of a hour and half before leaving and that is on a good day. So it just irks me that I called before I ever would have seen the Dr and I was still billed. I should have just taken the kids as soon as I noticed. A part of me want to argue - I mean I am NEVER late and I never ever complain about the amount of time it takes, I am pleasant with all the staff. But I do know that it was my fault and lets face it in Calgary we are very fortunate to have a family DR so I don't want to do anything that would have them consider dropping us as patients.

No comments: