Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another year

Well today Fred and I celebrated 8 years! Hard to believe we have been married that long. In someways it has went fast and I can't believe it has been that long - In other ways it seems it should have been longer..Like I can't remember a time when he wasn't there - it seems I have been in Love with Fred my whole life.

Fred and I were lucky to have two anniversary celebrations without the kids. On Friday we went to Jubilations Dinner theater with some Friends of ours that were also celebrating there anniversary. When Fred got home from work he surprised me with two beautiful roses. Then off to the show. The food was good, the show was good and the company was top notch. My Amazing sister took both of our kids for a sleepover even though her husband was out of town and her 1 year old was throwing up. So she had a busy night with 4 kids on her own. So Fred was very excited about sleeping in on Saturday morning. We then were able to enjoy a midmorning round of Mario Kart before heading to a wedding of a sweet couple we go to Church with.

Today last minute I dropped my kids off at our Aunts who lives in Chaparral, and went to surprise Fred for a lunch date! We went to phoenix grill and it was yummy! Then I came home and was surprised by a delivery of beautiful bouquet of Gerber daises. This was shock for me - I can truly count the number of times Fred has given me Flowers over the years on one hand and to get some twice in one week. I have only ever had them delivered once and that was when we lived in different cities. So I was SHOCKED! They are a nice treat!

We are looking forward to our 10 year anniversary - it has been decided we will go on a family beach vacation! Hawaii perhaps? Or maybe a all inclusive in Mexico or Cuba? The more the merrier - anybody want to join us??

1 comment:

christopher said...

Congrats on your 8 years! It was so wonderful to get to celebrate our anniversaries together. :)