Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our Trip thus far!!!

Well today has been our first down day! So let me give you a brief rundown of events so far.

Wednesday the 9th. We leave our house at 4:15 AM to drive to north Calgary where we leave our Van and take a taxi to the airport. We then checked in and were very fortunate to be on a flight that wasn't too full so Nate could have his own seat. The first leg of our trip took us from Calgary to Toronto. We had a very bad decent and Fred got really sick. Not just I feel gross kind of sick, but the its is a good thing they put those white bags in the seat in front of you kind of sick.

We then had a crazy long layover. Just over 7 hours. Yikes! Entertaining kids with no toys or TV that have been up since 4 am with a sick husband who got sick again in a garbage can is a GONG SHOW. Not a experience I would like to repeat. We then had a great flight to Florida where Nathan again got his own seat. Everybody slept and the landing was smooth!

We arrived and got our rental car and made our way to the vacation home arriving at 12:30 there time. What a long day.

The next day all we did was hit the pool- Grocery shopped, took the kids to the park and hit the pool again.

Friday- We spent the entire day at EPCOT.
Saturday- Magic Kingdom
Sunday- Universal Studios-Adventure Island. Only Fred and I- the kids stayed with Auntie NADINE
Monday- Sea World
Tuesday- A much needed home day. We kept the kids here and my nephew as well well the others went to NASA. We are staying in a gated community and the clubhouse has a movie theatre so this afternoon I took Cam and Sammie to a show.
Tomorrow- The plan is Animal Kingdom.

Well that is it in a nutshell. We have had a fantastic time and I can't even give highlights cause there are too many, and I don't feel like being on the Computer that long.

3 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

So glad to hear that you are having a good trip. Sorry Fred that you had a rough flight :( That sucks. Were you able to take your DVD player on the plane??
Can't wait to see pictures, how is the weather??

Anthony and Kim said...

Oh wait I think I see you added pictures to your picture sight!!!
Yay

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Time to hear about the rest of your trip, my dear...I keep checking your blog for something new.