Monday, May 28, 2007

Anyone Surprised?

You Are Coke

A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper



So I don't know what they say about Coke is me - but could I be any other kind of Pop? The funny part is they say to stay away from Dr Pepper - I don't know what they describe the Dr Pepper personality but I do know that Fred's favourite beverage is Dr Pepper. Funny

2 comments:

Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

The only thing that surprises me is that you're supposed to stay away from Dr.Pepper...'cause if we're following the logic of you being coke, wouldn't fred be Dr.Pepper?

Anthony and Kim said...

oh man a nice cold glass of coke would taste so good right now!