Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving.

Last night we had what is becoming a annual event, a pumpkin Carving Extravaganza!!! This year there was a more free hand. A couple of old school Jack o lanterns! There was also a lot of Patterns!

These are the three that came out of our House. The First is Fred and I's. I picked the pattern and gutted the Pumpkin but carving credit goes to him.



It was pretty busy around the table lastnight so The kids and I did there choices this morning.

The second is Samantha's choice and Sammie and Nate both had a hand in gutting it, and then I was left to do the carving. Under Samantha's constant supervision!


Lastly this one is Nate's choice. This time they did not want to touch the pumpkin guts again, so we cheated and used the backside of somebodies who left there pumpkin here lastnight!




I always Joke about Fred not letting me touch things that require any amount of artistic skill or steadiness of hand. Which is totally not true, it is just he is such a perfectionist and would way rather do it. SO I bug him. So it is very very rare that I do the pumpkin Carving...I would say this was a first and I think I did pretty good if I do say so myself!!

The rest of the Pumpkins done by friends of ours can be found on Flickr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey Sparshu Miller said...

Glad you're back!