Monday, May 25, 2009

Samantha Turns four!



Saturday was a Very Special Little girls Birthday. Samantha Turned 4. Saturday was kind of a mellow day we just hung out together, Sammie had soccer in the morning and then we just played our day away. Sunday Samantha was very excited for Church because she knew they would sing to her and she would get to pick out of the Birthday Basket. Sunday Afternoon was the Big event. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!! We rented a big bouncer and a little Climbing structure and Fun was had by all. So nice to do it outside this year!

Fred outdid himself again this year and made not one but two Amazing Cakes!! This year it was a Tinkerbell cake. I can't believe I don't have more pictures- I guess I was too busy having fun!

2 comments:

christopher said...

Happy Birthday Sammy! I can't believe how much older she looks, and we've only been gone like 8 months.

christopher said...

No blog post about the big 3-0? :)